1. I thought the sky blue Asus EEE was so cute. But I will hold off ordering until I see it in person. Or at least until it comes with the 9" screen.
2. We took my mother out for her Mothers' Day dinner on Saturday. She wanted breakfast, so we went to the diner. And they gave us free dessert. This had the advantage of no crowd in the restaurant, and not having to do it really early so that my brother could catch his train back to Boston on Sunday.
3. I went to a movie. I think the last movie I saw in the theater was The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. But I saw The Forbidden Kingdom and it was exactly what I wanted. Lots of fun. And practically a private screening, as the crowd seemed to be for Speed Racer and Iron Man. Which I considered, but they'll be around long enough I'll have another chance.
4. We had a heavy rain this weekend, so my allergies are actually getting better; it isn't as hard to think. Now if I can just manage to keep from catching the cold going around the office... This is my worst season for allergies, in college it always came just when I had to do final papers. So I've been refraining from jumping into or starting threads in my online game, because I haven't even had the brain power to follow all of the threads. Maybe by the end of the week I'll feel up to jumping in again. In the meantime I've been reading favorite authors and rereading comfort books. And playing Master of Orion 2.
5. The next time I play in my D&D game I'm going to need to have questions set up for a Commune spell. The DM has said that since we're in the Seven Heavens I'll get short answers, not just yes and no. But the problem is to figure out who or what can have done the massive area life/spirit drain here. Certainly it's nothing local.